How do I know when people are interested in my company?
All followers to your account are captured on our backend, which you can have access to and see for yourself. We will also send you a monthly report of the followers of your account and some of their profiles from our interactions with them.
How do I know that the followers are real?
By interacting with them directly, which we can do that for you on a regular basis. Our smart content strategy also provides an avenue for followers to interact with you.
How effective is your service at bringing in new investors?
Our service is packaged to attract followers. We cannot promise followers will invest, but we can promise you new followers to your account on a regular basis, and the longer you maintain your account, the more followers you will get.
Can I realistically complete a sales transaction using your service?
Companies completing a sales transaction using our service must have a corporate account in China. If not, we can only get your followers to a point that they signup to participate in a shares subscription. After that, followers will still have to wire the funds directly to you.
What type of company is most suited to use your service?
Because of the sheer size and sophistication of the Chinese market, we are certain there is an audience for your company regardless of your business or industry. We are also certain that we will find followers whichever your business or industry. Our service is packaged to serve listed, pre-IPO and private companies with a budget for marketing and Investor Relations.
I do not have a corporate account in China. Can I still use your service to complete a sales transaction?
Listed, pre-IPO and private startups are encouraged to go through the proper channels of registering a WFOE, opening a corporate account, when completing any transactions in China. eCommerce companies however, can use our payment gateway to receive payment for products or services. Payment gateways are not available for investment-related products.
How do I get followers to subscribe in share placements or buy properties then?
By using our social selling distribution system aimed at recruiting offline sales agents, and having the agents complete the sales process, just like a real on-the-ground sales team. Our social selling campaigns can recruit sales agents in China, whom can market and pitch directly to followers.
Does that mean that more sales agents will be recruited if I continue to maintain my account?
Yes, the social selling system is aimed at converting followers to consumers or agents, so the longer the account is maintained, more followers will be acquired, and more consumers and agents will be recruited.
The terms and conditions listed henceforth are to protect the interests of the users and visitors to this site. thAsianIR Pte Ltd (ACRA Reg No: 201729707K) strongly encourages everyone to go through it and adhere to the stipulations stated below.
theAsianIR provides the best services available to our clients.By reading the guidelines below, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set by theAsianIR.
1. theAsianIR shall not be liable under any circumstances for any special, consequential, incidental or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with our services, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, loss of use, lost data, down time, loss of privacy, damages to third party even if theAsianIR has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claims based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. theAsianIR is not obligated to return any money back to its clients under its recurring monthly plan.
2. theAsianIR may anytime by subjected to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Client's official account on WeChat, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights to the official account and that theAsianIR will have no liability to you if the official account is discontinued or your ability to access the official account is terminated.
3. theAsianIR cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. theAsianIR cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their official account was functioning. theAsianIR holds no responsibility for the use / misuse of our clients accounts. theAsianIR is not liable if any content is reported as the origination of sensitive material and subsequently blacklisted from Tencent's WeChat platform. theAsianIR will be required, by law, to assist investigations by Tencent with provision of account details. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed , the account in question will be automatically deactivated. theAsianIR reserves the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason should the need arise.
4. theAsianIR may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of theAsianIR's services after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
5. You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between theAsianIR and you and theAsianIR concerning the use of the official account, and the content, products, solutions and services available on the Tencent Wechat platform.