Books and Publications
The terms and conditions listed henceforth are to protect the interests of the users and visitors to this site. thAsianIR Pte Ltd (ACRA Reg No: 201729707K) strongly encourages everyone to go through it and adhere to the stipulations stated below.
theAsianIR provides the best services available to our clients.By reading the guidelines below, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set by theAsianIR.
1. theAsianIR shall not be liable under any circumstances for any special, consequential, incidental or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with our services, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, loss of use, lost data, down time, loss of privacy, damages to third party even if theAsianIR has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claims based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. theAsianIR is not obligated to return any money back to its clients under its recurring monthly plan.
2. theAsianIR may anytime by subjected to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Client's official account on WeChat, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights to the official account and that theAsianIR will have no liability to you if the official account is discontinued or your ability to access the official account is terminated.
3. theAsianIR cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. theAsianIR cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their official account was functioning. theAsianIR holds no responsibility for the use / misuse of our clients accounts. theAsianIR is not liable if any content is reported as the origination of sensitive material and subsequently blacklisted from Tencent's WeChat platform. theAsianIR will be required, by law, to assist investigations by Tencent with provision of account details. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed , the account in question will be automatically deactivated. theAsianIR reserves the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason should the need arise.
4. theAsianIR may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of theAsianIR's services after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
5. You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between theAsianIR and you and theAsianIR concerning the use of the official account, and the content, products, solutions and services available on the Tencent Wechat platform.